Since I’m staying in these cities for longer than the average tourist I thought I’d make a little series of “off the beaten trail” recommendations.
…..and just some other recommendations too 🙂
- Hike to the abandoned (and super creepy) Panoramic Restaurant of Monsanto forest
2. Find Lisbon’s street art
3. Go to the Couchsurfing vegan meal meet up at RDA 69
4. Take a ferry to visit the Christ statue
5. Take a stroll from Doca de Santo Amaro to Belem
6. Eat, drink and hang out in Martim Moniz square before taking Tram 28
7. Catch some Live Jazz on a Sunday at Café Tati
8. Wine, dine or take a circus class (!) at Chapitô
9. Catch a sunset at Miradouro de Santa Catarina (or if you fancy a DJ and a cocktail, at Park)
Restaurant: Cantinho Lusitano try the baked goat cheese in honey and rosemary!
Café: Pois Café try the chai latte and hummus!
Bar: there are many to try in Bairro Alto! the best nightlife for me was drinking a bottle of wine on one of the park benches on Avenida da Liberdade 🙂